MA Athens no option box during installing

mrlol

Hello everybody,

First of all, you've done really great job with this airport very detailed and complete!

Now, my problem actually is, that the bridges are shown but that between the normal taxiway and the bridge is kind of a gap or hole which appears when I'm in front of the bridge, passing and leaving it. I've already looked in the FlyTampa forum and there they told to try to change the options in the option box during installing. Unfortunately this box doesn't appear during installing (I've got the Boxed-version). Like this I can't soolve the bridge problem.

Does anybody know how to solve those problems?

Thank you very much for your help.

Regards Loïc

Hello everybody,

First of all, you've done really great job with this airport very detailed and complete!

Now, my problem actually is, that the bridges are shown but that between the normal taxiway and the bridge is kind of a gap or hole which appears when I'm in front of the bridge, passing and leaving it. I've already looked in the FlyTampa forum and there they told to try to change the options in the option box during installing. Unfortunately this box doesn't appear during installing (I've got the Boxed-version). Like this I can't soolve the bridge problem.

Does anybody know how to solve those problems?

Thank you very much for your help.

Regards Loïc

Can you please write to support@aerosoft.com regarding this.