Just for your info

Fred

I experienced some problems showing AI aircraft traffic in FSX. It is a known problem if you have some traffic files made for FS2004. And here comes a small tips if you have Cape Canaveral scenery from AS. It contains AI traffic bgls of FS2004 origin and will kill all your FSX AI aircraft traffic bgls.

Sent from my GT-P1000 using Tapatalk 2

Hi there,

It is true, that is a known conflict; however, good cheer is here...

...there is a solution that completely resolves the issue! :)

The following utility, AI Flight Planner (AIFP 2.1.27), is an incredibly simple utility that will convert your FS9 [AI] traffic files within your FSX installation to FSX format. This resolves the described issues and conflict:

http://stuff4fs.com/...rue&Folder=AIFP

It really only takes a minute for the utility to scan, find, locate & list *any* FS9 format traffic files that may exist within your FSX installation, and it then gives you the choice of converting them to FSX format.

Blue skies! Rusty

Thanks Rusty

I'm well aware of this software and it was this software that pointed me towards the files I mentioned. Great tool. However, as a respected distributor like Aerosoft they should fix this at their end so others won't get confused if they miss out on AI-traffic.

Thanks Rusty

I'm well aware of this software and it was this software that pointed me towards the files I mentioned. Great tool. However, as a respected distributor like Aerosoft they should fix this at their end so others won't get confused if they miss out on AI-traffic.

Hello Fred,

An to think how long that product been released. I'll mention it.

Thanks Shaun.

I know this software is old and thats the reason it has old FS9-style AI traffic. But for user who aren't that informed about why AI-traffic is missing in their installation I thought I'd mention it. I'd fix my problem, but others may not have the knowledge to do so.

I really don't know. All I know is if you mix both versions you loose bgl-based AI-traffic in FSX.