FSX-EHAM-UTX Europe/The IJ behind railwayst.=land!

hcbs

Hi there,

Have installed UTX Europe+latest updates and Amsterdam/Eham1.04 but behind the railwaystation the IJ is becomming land!

It is not UTX which is causing troubles i pressume because after deactivating Amsterdam/Eham through the scenery option within FSX all is water again!

I know what it is, somewhere an landclass file is being overwritten by ......, but i do not know how to fix it.

HUH???????????????

Hi there,

Have installed UTX Europe+latest updates and Amsterdam/Eham1.04 but behind the railwaystation the IJ is becomming land!

It is not UTX which is causing troubles i pressume because after deactivating Amsterdam/Eham through the scenery option within FSX all is water again!

I know what it is, somewhere an landclass file is being overwritten by ......, but i do not know how to fix it.

HUH???????????????

Do you have Eham above UTX in the scenery library.

Do you have Eham above UTX in the scenery library.

Yes, i have.

When i switch Amsterdam off all is well, when i switch Amsterdam on there is land behind the railwaystation!

Yes, i have.

When i switch Amsterdam off all is well, when i switch Amsterdam on there is land behind the railwaystation!

Can you attach a legible screenshot of this with the co-ordinates showing so I know exactly where you are.

Hi there,

HUH???????????????

Hi,

does it work already? You have to switch something off in the scenery library.

If your problems is still there, let me know.

I look it over when i'm at home.

Eric