I have a problem logging into the game

dade

tried to send two emails to your support but received no response in any of due.il problem I have is that when I enter the serial number tells me that I made ​​too many records, but the fact is that every time you first started the game I demanded it and I mettevo.arriva the day that I put the code and tells me to contact support because I made ​​too many registrazioni.La question you ask is how can I do to regain access and use the game again?

tried to send two emails to your support but received no response in any of due.il problem I have is that when I enter the serial number tells me that I made ​​too many records, but the fact is that every time you first started the game I demanded it and I mettevo.arriva the day that I put the code and tells me to contact support because I made ​​too many registrazioni.La question you ask is how can I do to regain access and use the game again?

What e-mail address did you use as I dont see any mail using your froum account e-mail.