PANC and FSPassengers?

CDreier

I've done a search but haven't found an adequate answer. When flying in to or out of PANC and using FSPassengers I always get "dinged" by FSP for over running the runway. I assume this is because of some sort of displacement in the Aerosoft scenery (which is absolutely beautiful by the way). Has anyone found a way around this problem - other than not using FSP? Thank you.

Hello;

Does it happen with different aircraft running FS Passengers.I'll try a flight tom.,and see what happens,if I remember,last time I landed there,I had no problems.

Mark

I can't say for sure about different aircraft. I do know that it happens with my iFly 737BBJ. FSP showed I over ran the airport on landing (twice) and on my only departure it showed the same. In none of the 3 cases was I anywhere near the end of the runway and actually cleared the runway well short of the end. Also, to be more specific, the departure was from 7L and the arrivals were on 7R and 14.

Note: I just found this... http://www.fspasseng...664#reply_29664

This is particulary important to me after having read the contents of the link. I'm thinking about purchasing the LFPG scenery, but it appears this may be a problem since I use FSP on all my Delta Virtual flights. BTW, it's FS9 on a high-end system.