No sounds at some airports

I have been using AES for FS9 since it's beginning and I have been having sound problems since downloading the last 3 or 4 versions. The animations work at all of my airports but at KORD, KMDW, KPVD, KBUF, KPDX, TNCM, and ENBR there are no sounds. The sound config. is set to maximum. Every so often I might hear the stewardess say "Aircraft Empty" but that's all. I am running Windows XP 32bit. Hope you can help. Thanks.

I am also having this problem. There are some airports where I can hear the sounds, such as Palma (LEPA), but others that I regularly fly out of I can't hear anything. Also running Windows XP 32bit.

Josh

• 2 weeks later...

I don't know if this will help. If you save a flight in FSX then change the installation in AES it seems to corrupt the data files. Try creating a new flight, park at the gate, shut down engines and apply parking brake. That has worked for me.