Huey X CTD

repaid21

Hi,

I'm having this issue only sometimes.. and only with this addon (out of like 20 others, and tons of Orbx and aerosoft scenery)

I load the situation with the default setup.. and then switch the Huey, and FSX is gone CTD, only sometimes 1 or 2 out of 10 loads.. and when it does ctd it does it a few times before magically straightening itself out.

Any pointers.

Also I noticed while looking at the aerosoft launcher that its under a "Catagory unknow" (spelled wrong in the launcher) and that there is no product information, also the flight calculator is under that catagory as well.

I7 Sandybridge 3.6 16GB ddr3 128GB SSD 1TB WD 1GB Geforce 560TI

Hi,

I'm having this issue only sometimes.. and only with this addon (out of like 20 others, and tons of Orbx and aerosoft scenery)

I load the situation with the default setup.. and then switch the Huey, and FSX is gone CTD, only sometimes 1 or 2 out of 10 loads.. and when it does ctd it does it a few times before magically straightening itself out.

Any pointers.

Also I noticed while looking at the aerosoft launcher that its under a "Catagory unknow" (spelled wrong in the launcher) and that there is no product information, also the flight calculator is under that catagory as well.

I7 Sandybridge 3.6 16GB ddr3 128GB SSD 1TB WD 1GB Geforce 560TI

What OS are you using and is it 32/64Bit.

Are you loading it with either REX2 or ASE running? Has the default flight been saved with either those two programmes being run at the same time you saved it? Do you get the same result if you select the aircraft, location, weather etcetera and start the flight? Just a few things off the top of my head worth lokking at.

Was it also installed with right clicking the installer and selecting "Run as Administrator"?

Are you loading it with either REX2 or ASE running? Has the default flight been saved with either those two programmes being run at the same time you saved it? Do you get the same result if you select the aircraft, location, weather etcetera and start the flight? Just a few things off the top of my head worth lokking at.

Was it also installed with right clicking the installer and selecting "Run as Administrator"?

Do I have to do that administrator install if I am under an admin account?

I will check into the other things.. I use activesky 6.5 but I might have saved it with that weather.. not sure. I have REX but do not use it for weather currently..

Do I have to do that administrator install if I am under an admin account?

It helps and by doing it this way then the relevant files go to where they are ment to go rather than Windows putting them where it wants to put them so to speak.

I will check into the other things.. I use activesky 6.5 but I might have saved it with that weather.. not sure. I have REX but do not use it for weather currently..

Don't know why but using ASE and REX weather then saving a flight tends to mess up the loading of flights hense, when I now save a situation/flight I kill the weather engine I'm using at the time and clear all weather.