Three quick questions for you guys

F-16

I'd appreciate it if you guys could answer these questions for me:

1) What is GA Aircraft?

2) Can an aircraft failure happen at any time without you setting a failure? (such as engine failure at a random time)

3) What is a decent AI traffic add-on? - right now I have World of AI but the AI aircraft is a little blurry and not as crisp as it could be,, is this because I have all my settings on low? If I put max settings on, will the AI traffic look less blurry-like?

Thanks guys, it's appreciated!

1) GA Aircraft stands for General Aviation. Wikipedia defines it as It refers to all flights other than military and scheduled airline and regular cargo flights, both private and commercial.

2) No, that is not possible. With some addon aircraft, you can change that setting.

3) WOAI is the best freeware AI in my opinion, but that is just me! The blurriness is due to your settings, make sure you should have at least a TEXTURE_MAX_LOAD of 1024.

Regards,

Clem

1) GA Aircraft stands for General Aviation. Wikipedia defines it as It refers to all flights other than military and scheduled airline and regular cargo flights, both private and commercial.

2) No, that is not possible. With some addon aircraft, you can change that setting.

3) WOAI is the best freeware AI in my opinion, but that is just me! The blurriness is due to your settings, make sure you should have at least a TEXTURE_MAX_LOAD of 1024.

Regards,

Clem

Thank you for your answer it about sums it up for me. May I ask, how to I get a TEXTURE_MAX_LOAD of 1024?

I believe it is the Global Texture Resolution in the first tab of the settings, but I may be wrong. You can change it manually in the cfg if you want!

I believe it is the Global Texture Resolution in the first tab of the settings, but I may be wrong. You can change it manually in the cfg if you want!

Yes that's the correct option! :D