Sparkling Sea...

petermcleland

This video is designed to show off the Star of Microsoft's Flight...The wonderful simulation of Sea. There is however, a Loop and a Roll from the Co-Star, the ICON A5, right at the end of the video.

This is an HD video so click the resolution up to 1080p and then click the "Full Screen" icon at bottom right.

Thanks for looking :)

• Upvote 1

Hi Peter, I always enjoy your vids. You've certainly fallen in love with Microsoft's Flight. I downloaded the free version but it ended up being zipped and call it old age, but I just don't know how to unzip it. :( Anyhow, do you still do recreational flying yourself or do you just enjoy sims now ?

At 3:32 I didn't think you where going to make that mountain lol ! Great loop by the way. :)

Cheers,

Pierre

Just Sims now Pierre...I do get the odd chance to fly, but they are few and far between now...Here is the aeroplane that I did a 13 turn spin in, some years ago now...The owner was sitting in the back seat and it was him who counted the turns! :)

Harvard_WAR.jpg

Hey mate, 13 turns ! How was your head after that ? shocked.gif I have a model plane that looks so similar sitting on my shelf but mine is a spitfire and I'll try to take a pic for you. I can see the nose is different to the spitfire so what plane were you in ?

Cheers,

Pierre