Pre-Purchase 'Dangerous Airports' question

wingclip

Hi folks,

I'm looking at buying 'Dangerous Airports' because it looks like a pretty good challenge.

So I would like to know if I need to turn off any of my add-on scenery programs such as; UTX – USA, UTX Alaska, FTX – NA, (several), GEX- NA, AFME, (and others), to name a few, when I am using this program?

Thank you

• Deputy Sheriffs

Hi anonymous,

DA works perfect with UTX, as long as your order in the scenery library is correct (as with any other addon).

FTX must always be set back to default FSX when flying outside a FTX scenery, regardless of your addons!

If you use other addons affecting the area of DA, make sure that DA got a higher priority.

Thank You mopperle!

But why the "anonymous" statement? Isn't my screen name showing over the default avatar? You should see "wingclip". Please let me know if you don't and meanwhile, I'll look at the 'settings' as soon as I get a chance.

Thanks again... wingclip

Don't worry, it's showing normally. We're just used to use your real names in this forum. So mopperle woule be Otto (see his signature). That's what he meant by this.

But if you don't want to show us your real name it's no problem, you mustn't.