Need support for US Cities Chicago

Andrea Guagnelli

It is a long time since I flew on Meigs Field just today I decided to make a VFR flight over the beautiful scenery of U.S. Cities Chicago. So I realized that above the runway floats something strange. They look like 2 strange buildings see the picture attached.

Someone could help me out? I tried overlaps with FSX airport scanner but I have not found anything unusual. I look forward to your help.

I forgot that if could help I use KORD from FSDreamteam but it is at a layer on top and at a bottom layer i'm using mytraffic 5.3b, GEX USA and UTUSA.

Thanks in advance Sincerly Andrea.

post-23687-0-55086700-1334419507_thumb.j

It is a long time since I flew on Meigs Field just today I decided to make a VFR flight over the beautiful scenery of U.S. Cities Chicago. So I realized that above the runway floats something strange. They look like 2 strange buildings see the picture attached.

Someone could help me out? I tried overlaps with FSX airport scanner but I have not found anything unusual. I look forward to your help.

I forgot that if could help I use KORD from FSDreamteam but it is at a layer on top and at a bottom layer i'm using mytraffic 5.3b, GEX USA and UTUSA.

Thanks in advance Sincerly Andrea.

Have you tried running the Ultimate Terrain USA setup utility ands then closing it down again. Also did it work fine before as you say you havent flown there for a while.

• 2 weeks later...

My bet is that the OZx Liguria scenery is installed on your system and causing the issue. See here: :)

http://forum.aerosof...eld-in-chicagox

Thanks SAsa that was the problem. I have the OZx Liguria scenery installed and activated.

They say the issue is caused from the newbalbi.bgl file. Dou you suggest I have to rename that file, or I have to deactivate all the OZx scenery?

They say the issue is caused from the newbalbi.bgl file. Dou you suggest I have to rename that file, or I have to deactivate all the OZx scenery?

Don't know. If renaming solves the issue, why not? I don't know if that will remove any objects from the OZx scenery itself.

Bests,

Sascha