Count with us

Needless to say: 134 on a Tu-134

tu134.jpg

From what I understand is that the number of the picture sequence has to be on the plane someplace. Doesn't matter what it is. Ie: model type or registration. But say we are on picture 300 and I post a A300 and it has no numbers on it that say 300 then that is a bad entry to the topic I believe. Hope that helps.

By the way some of you find images showing the numbers only in the reg (not the ac type).

Frankly speaking I am confused if this is what the task is about. If so, I have lost so much time...

Sorry guys, could not find a better image that showed the number 146 and yes, I could not compromise with anything other than a Bae 146!

The number 146 lies below the pilots window :)

Bae146_200.jpeg

• Deputy Sheriffs

From what I understand is that the number of the picture sequence has to be on the plane someplace.

Yes

Doesn't matter what it is. Ie: model type or registration.

Indeed, both are correct.

But say we are on picture 300 and I post a A300 and it has no numbers on it that say 300 then that is a bad entry to the topic I believe. Hope that helps

Correct, that his not valid.

By the way some of you find images showing the numbers only in the reg (not the ac type).

Frankly speaking I am confused if this is what the task is about. If so, I have lost so much time...

As long as the number shows on the picture it is correct.

Personally I find it more fun and challenging to look for an aircraft with the same type number. However, this is not obliged.