Just a thank you.

Kestrel

Hi Marcel,

I just wanted to express my appreciation for the creation of this product. It has provided, and continues to provide me with hours of enjoyable flight simming experience. What I like most about this product is the full simulation and it really helps one understand aircraft engines/operations.

I am very much looking forward to the C2 as I would prefer a little more HP, guaranteed future customer!

Wishing you the best of luck.

Kestral.

• Upvote 5

I join in. I got her on day1 and she's my favourite all time GA plane. Countless times I've recommended that one and another countless times people were amazed.

I join in. I got her on day1 and she's my favourite all time GA plane. Countless times I've recommended that one and another countless times people were amazed.

Really? My impression is that the product was beyond you.

You had numerous problems installing.

You did NOT install the product on Day One.

Didn't understand the realism, and kept on asking questions that were unrelated to the Katana X itself.

If you have now learned something it would be nice to see you actually contributing genuine answers to other people s questions. Because so far you've been bugger-all use to anyone else. And have only the vaguest attachment to reality, if this latest post is anything to go by...

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...

The more danger, the more honour, huh? ^_^ But lets focus on the plane, and the dev. They deserve attention. Looking forward to 1.4 and the next models by the way.

Hi Marcel,

I just wanted to express my appreciation for the creation of this product. It has provided, and continues to provide me with hours of enjoyable flight simming experience. What I like most about this product is the full simulation and it really helps one understand aircraft engines/operations.

I am very much looking forward to the C2 as I would prefer a little more HP, guaranteed future customer!

Wishing you the best of luck.

Kestral.

The same here +1

Thanks a lot Marcel,

Kind Regards,

Richard Portier

• 2 weeks later...