Some weird AES problems

Kepti

Hey there,

I've been having some very weird problems with your software for a some time now, but now after updating to a latest version I started to get annoyed.

So, I've been mainly testing at Stockholm Arlanda and Oslo, I have both of them bought with my serials. Anyways, when I go to the airport and select a gate and move my plane (NGX) so that the door is located next to the gate and stop my aircraft, shut it down and so on. Then I can hear the AES man walking and saying "chocks at the position" and so on. This is where the weird thing starts.... The gate doesn't come to my door at all. Then I try to "move my aircraft to the exact parking position". Then my plane starts to move forward of the gate, inside the terminal and stops there. Then I have to manually slew back to the gate.

Pushback is not working neither anymore with the newest version. The tug is attached to the plane but it doesn't matter how long I wait, the pushback doesn't commence. The AES man is just standing there and waiting with the pushbacktug, even though I have selected that I want to pushback to left/right, and start pushback now. I've tried to apply and remove parking brake and so on.

I have reinstalled the software many times, without a success. I don't know what is the problem here....

Regards,

• Developer

Seems or is? You see the version at the AES window.

Can you try it first with the default 737 at the default EDDN airport.

There are no issues know like this.

Yes, the version is 2.21.

Now I ran some testing at EDDN, at with the both default 737 and the NGX the gates and pushback are working just fine. I'm still having problems with Aerosoft Stockholm and Oslo though.

• Developer

Is it the same for all gates there or only some of them? Did it happens there with the default 737 too or only with the PMDG NGX

Oliver... I don't know how to explain this but now everything works there. It didn't work yesterday - but today I started to use full screen again and changed my 2D panel transparency. That's all.

Anyways, now it works and I'm happy with your product. Thank you for you help! :)