Aerosim 777-300ER Has anyone tried it ??

Baber20

Very basic, freeware quality. Not worth buying it.

For a good 777 you'd better wait for Captain Sim or maybe even PMDG. They both got that aircraft in development. Captain Sim will be out sooner (and with good quality), but no doubt PMDG will be the better one on the systems.

Very basic, freeware quality. Not worth buying it.

For a good 777 you'd better wait for Captain Sim or maybe even PMDG. They both got that aircraft in development. Captain Sim will be out sooner (and with good quality), but no doubt PMDG will be the better one on the systems.

Thanks for the heads up ! I think I'll go with Captain Sim for now. Since the 737 series is out now, the 777-300 series will be out soon.

Do you know how long untill Captain Sim release their 777 package?

Its seems like its been going on forever! I nearly purchased the exterior model early last year, thinking the panels & interior will not be far off... Glad I didn't I suppose.

Do you know how long untill Captain Sim release their 777 package?

Its seems like its been going on forever! I nearly purchased the exterior model early last year, thinking the panels & interior will not be far off... Glad I didn't I suppose.

If I were to guess, maybe 3 to 4 months.

Forget Captain Sim, I suggest you wait for PMDG. Their's will definitely be of higher quality, and will probably be sold through Aerosoft box again.

Wait for PMDG's! You know what you get for your money, don't buy Captain Sim only had problems with them. If you want a stunning looking and plenty of system depth wait for the one from PMDG and you what you get ;-)