EGNT aes

Hello,

Please could you help with an issue I'm having with uk2000 Newcastle.

On stands 3, 4, 6, 7 and 9 the uk2000 APIS docking boards are displaying rather then the aes docking boards.

I have tried re-installing the airport scenery several times and the resync/repair button in aes, but it hasn't worked.

I'm using aes 2.21 and Newcastle v1.03.

I would be very greatful for help.

post-64001-0-28621100-1333980077.png

post-64001-0-05541300-1333980566_thumb.p

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Oliver,

I've just installed AES v2.22, but the docking boards have not been corrected. I tried the resync/repair button, but it didn't work.

• Developer

Must check this the next days and will post the replacement, could be gone in the last steps.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Developer

I have check this once again and I could not see the APIS Systems, even when AES is off. Are they maybe generated by a other Product, Parkme of FSDT maybe?

Hello Oliver,

Thanks for the reply.

I don't have Parkme from FSDT, only AES. I'm sure that the APIS boards are made by uk2000.

Is anyone else having the same problem with the docking boards?

• Developer

Sorry, my fault: To speed up my FSX, I only activate the scenery I want to look into and I forgot to activate the UK2000 Global Library Entry. Now I have them and will check it, standby please.