Throttle Solution for Airbus X / Lösung für Schubhebel Problem

Tim_90403

In this board is already a thread like this. You only have to change "-2" to "2". But this didn't work for me. In this thread is something more.

Im Forum habe ich bereits einen Thread gefunden, wo man hinter den Zeilen "-2" zu "2" ändern soll, doch das hat bei mir nicht funktioniert.

http://forum.aerosof...s-for-airbus-x/

English:

Hello,

I tried all the solutions in this board, but no of them worked for me! I couldn't move the throttle.

A few days ago I found a solution for this problem:

1. Go to your fsx.cfg (Windows 7: X:\Users\[user name]\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\FSX)

2. Open fsx.cfg

3. Look for "[TRUSTED]" (Ctrl + F) and copy the following lines under "[TRUSTED]":

[TRUSTED]

C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Modules\FSUIPC4.dll.anlncqcuuqwbwocherrnhcwqkuhzkoknazilzwut=1

C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Modules\GPSModule.dll.aqabqrewzwohlqwqtznhoulaoktbatwinzkthrit=1

C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\Aerosoft Airbus X A320 CFM\panel\ASC.DLL.awlkbqlrnkaoqqnrzrtioulqoricuhzteurtzwbo=2

C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\Aerosoft Airbus X A320 CFM\panel\ASFADEC.DLL.beqeqolzwclercbleotrhklikzizcecqbnrhbeck=2

C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\Aerosoft Airbus X A320 IAE\panel\ASC.DLL.awlkbqlrnkaoqqnrzrtioulqoricuhzteurtzwbo=2

C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\Aerosoft Airbus X A320 IAE\panel\ASFADEC.DLL.beqeqolzwclercbleotrhklikzizcecqbnrhbeck=2

C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\Aerosoft Airbus X A321 CFM\panel\ASC.DLL.awlkbqlrnkaoqqnrzrtioulqoricuhzteurtzwbo=2

C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\Aerosoft Airbus X A321 CFM\panel\ASFADEC.DLL.beqeqolzwclercbleotrhklikzizcecqbnrhbeck=2

C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\Aerosoft Airbus X A321 IAE\panel\ASC.DLL.awlkbqlrnkaoqqnrzrtioulqoricuhzteurtzwbo=2

C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\Aerosoft Airbus X A321 IAE\panel\ASFADEC.DLL.beqeqolzwclercbleotrhklikzizcecqbnrhbeck=2

C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator [color=#FF0000]X\VistaMare\ViMaCoreX.dll.ukranklhnqnhwiwabtaarzqlibbiokwqzlucbobb=1

C:\Program Files (x86)\Saitek\DirectOutput\SaiFlightSimX.exe.tuzbhictztkaczwhnhceaeulubunqanltqeqhzcq=1[/color]

I tried it without the lines, but it didn't work. But it works perfectly like this! Try it and give me some feedbacks. Deutsch: Hallo, Ich habe alle Lösungswege ausprobiert, aber keine hat funktioniert. Ich konnte den Schubhebel im Airbus X nicht bewegen. Vor ein paar Tagen habe ich eine Lösung gefunden: 1. Findet eure fsx.cfg (Windows 7: X:\Users\[user name]\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\FSX) 2. Öffnet die fsx.cfg 3. Sucht "[TRUSTED]" (Strg + F) und kopiert die folgenden Zeilen unter "[TRUSTED]":

[TRUSTED]

C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Modules\FSUIPC4.dll.anlncqcuuqwbwocherrnhcwqkuhzkoknazilzwut=1

C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Modules\GPSModule.dll.aqabqrewzwohlqwqtznhoulaoktbatwinzkthrit=1

C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\Aerosoft Airbus X A320 CFM\panel\ASC.DLL.awlkbqlrnkaoqqnrzrtioulqoricuhzteurtzwbo=2

C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\Aerosoft Airbus X A320 CFM\panel\ASFADEC.DLL.beqeqolzwclercbleotrhklikzizcecqbnrhbeck=2

C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\Aerosoft Airbus X A320 IAE\panel\ASC.DLL.awlkbqlrnkaoqqnrzrtioulqoricuhzteurtzwbo=2

C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\Aerosoft Airbus X A320 IAE\panel\ASFADEC.DLL.beqeqolzwclercbleotrhklikzizcecqbnrhbeck=2

C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\Aerosoft Airbus X A321 CFM\panel\ASC.DLL.awlkbqlrnkaoqqnrzrtioulqoricuhzteurtzwbo=2

C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\Aerosoft Airbus X A321 CFM\panel\ASFADEC.DLL.beqeqolzwclercbleotrhklikzizcecqbnrhbeck=2

C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\Aerosoft Airbus X A321 IAE\panel\ASC.DLL.awlkbqlrnkaoqqnrzrtioulqoricuhzteurtzwbo=2

C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\Aerosoft Airbus X A321 IAE\panel\ASFADEC.DLL.beqeqolzwclercbleotrhklikzizcecqbnrhbeck=2

C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator [color=#FF0000]X\VistaMare\ViMaCoreX.dll.ukranklhnqnhwiwabtaarzqlibbiokwqzlucbobb=1

C:\Program Files (x86)\Saitek\DirectOutput\SaiFlightSimX.exe.tuzbhictztkaczwhnhceaeulubunqanltqeqhzcq=1[/color]

Ohne diese Zeilen hat es bei mir nicht funktioniert.

Mit den Zeilen funktioniert alles allerdings super!

Teilt mir doch bitte mit, ob es bei euch funktioniert hat.

Hi Shaun,

What do you mean? Is a hardware controller something like a joystik?

Than I have a Saitex X52 Pro joystik, which I use for FSX, and a steering wheel with pedals, which I don't use for FSX. Both are installed.

Hi Shaun,

What do you mean? Is a hardware controller something like a joystik?

Than I have a Saitex X52 Pro joystik, which I use for FSX, and a steering wheel with pedals, which I don't use for FSX. Both are installed.

Try removing the pedals and then assign the throttle axis to the joystick and see if the throttle works.

Try removing the pedals and then assign the throttle axis to the joystick and see if the throttle works.

I also have a X52 Flight System and the Saitek Yoke System. When I only connect the X52 and no other Devices, the Throttle runs fine without adjusting anything.

In the moment I connect another Joystick, for example the Yoke System or any other simple Controller, the Throttle no longer works, cause FSX assigns automaticly

the new connected decive. I tried to change it in the config, but everytime i jump back to play, the adjustments are gone.

But this is only with the Airbus X. On any other Plane it works with more than one Joystick.

Strange!!

Yes, it's working perfectly!

This would show you have a conflict, one of your other controllers is using the same axis that the throttle is using so when you set the throttle the other controllers axis is resetting it instantly.

This would show you have a conflict, one of your other controllers is using the same axis that the throttle is using so when you set the throttle the other controllers axis is resetting it instantly.

My english is not the best. I'm German! But I can tell you, it's working perfectly with and without the pedals.

• 2 weeks later...

SOrry i'm french , I don't find the 1.20 Version ; I also tried to find "fsx.cfg" but didn't found ..

If someone can help me not only in french it would be really great , i just bought aibus X 45.00 Euros so ..

Thanks for help

AirBus.

• 4 weeks later...

wrong - it shows that aerosofts software didnt work correctly - cause this happened only with ABX - no problems with PMDG fpr example - Im wrong?

wrong - it shows that aerosofts software didnt work correctly - cause this happened only with ABX - no problems with PMDG fpr example - Im wrong?

It does show that there is a conflict on some setups as another controller were using the same axis as the throttlers for some unknown reason.

Remember this system is coded as it uses the FADEC system whereby some aircraft just use a default throttle setup.