Bouncing pushback

Hi, i know this has been said before, but nothing has worked for me. The repair for push does not work,i cant edit anything with notepad or anything like that because i get an error not letting me saving it because i am not an administrator.

Thanks

Hi, i know this has been said before, but nothing has worked for me. The repair for push does not work,i cant edit anything with notepad or anything like that because i get an error not letting me saving it because i am not an administrator.

Thanks

When i say administrator i meant to say i do not have permision because i am not a publisure

• Deputy Sheriffs

Don't know what you exactly mean by "i am not publisure".

But you can run any program by right clicking on the program file and select "run as administrator". This is what you should also do when installing a software.

• 2 weeks later...

simply right click the aircraft.cfg file. then go to properties -> permissions -> security -> edit -> click your name -> check all the "allow" boxes.. then hit apply and ok! I had that problem and just messed around and figured it out! then edit your aircraft.cfg!! have fun