Sorry to be a bother but I need help!... again

F-16

Right I'm so sorry for bothering you people but I need help once again:

I downloaded World of AI, installed a ton of aircraft and it's running nicely however, when I visit Faro Airport (LPFR) in Portugal, there's not a single AI aircraft there.

Also, I done a flight from Faro (LPFR) to Madeira (LPMA) and there wasn't a singe AI traffic until I reached about 10nm from Madeira and that's when I saw a few parked at the gate at Madeira Airport.

I want to know why none of the AI traffic are at Faro Airport and is there a way I could edit the flight plan so I can get AI traffic at that particular airport?

PS: The AI traffic I have installed I know for a fact they go to Faro. (TAP Portugal, Air Berlin, Monarch, Jet2 etc).

Any and all assistance would be thoroughly appreciated!

Regards,

F-16

Right I'm so sorry for bothering you people but I need help once again:

I downloaded World of AI, installed a ton of aircraft and it's running nicely however, when I visit Faro Airport (LPFR) in Portugal, there's not a single AI aircraft there.

Also, I done a flight from Faro (LPFR) to Madeira (LPMA) and there wasn't a singe AI traffic until I reached about 10nm from Madeira and that's when I saw a few parked at the gate at Madeira Airport.

I want to know why none of the AI traffic are at Faro Airport and is there a way I could edit the flight plan so I can get AI traffic at that particular airport?

PS: The AI traffic I have installed I know for a fact they go to Faro. (TAP Portugal, Air Berlin, Monarch, Jet2 etc).

Any and all assistance would be thoroughly appreciated!

Regards,

F-16

You really need to be asking this at the WOAI Forums.

• 3 weeks later...

The only airport deader than LPFR is the one called "Honest Politicians Take Flight Here". Lived there for years - never saw less than15 planes there and never see more than 3 in FS9.

I always thought it must be the Afcad file but because messing with those is beyond me I never experimented.

I have every WOAI package and although I havent raised this particular issue there I have always had quick and helpful response from them.

The only airport deader than LPFR is the one called "Honest Politicians Take Flight Here". Lived there for years - never saw less than15 planes there and never see more than 3 in FS9.

I always thought it must be the Afcad file but because messing with those is beyond me I never experimented.

I have every WOAI package and although I havent raised this particular issue there I have always had quick and helpful response from them.

I've sorted it now but then again, my question was asked near the start of April. XD

Thanks for the answer though.

I had FSX uninstalled for quite some time before purchasing a new graphics card but I recently installed it and everything seems to be working great.

For now.