Need help with World of AI!

F-16

Okay I need a little help with WoAI.

A while ago on my old PC, I installed WoAI and it was great, really added some realism.

Recently, I purchased a new PC therefore I had to re-install FSX. I have just installed FSX today and also installed WoAI but there's a problem.

After I installed WoAI and the traffic files, done it all that, when I went into Free Flight, the default AI traffic were still active (as in Orbit Airlines, World Travel etc). I didn't really know what to do so I had a converter to convert the FS9 files to FSX and when I went back into free flight, the default AI traffic AND the World of AI traffic are active.

How the hell do I fix this or disable the default AI traffic?

Help really would be appreciated! Thanks!

WoAI is not an Aerosoft product and therefor Aerosoft can offer no help or support. You could try their own forums.

http://www.world-of-...Forum/index.php

That´s bit ignorant from you as this is posted in the general forum. If you look into that forum here, there are a lot non-Aerosoft posts in that forum and they´ll get answered. Or are you aerosoft and decide that only their products get support even in the most general area?

To the OP: Navigate to your FSXRootfolder/Scenery/World\Scenery folder and rename the file "trafficAircraft.bgl" into something like .bak or similar to turn it off.

Thank so much for your help and support Superpilotv2, I've done as you said and it has worked so thanks once again! :)