Airbus A330/A340/A380 X?

Jarlsberg

Hello Aerosoft :)

I know this might not be the perfect request forum, but i'm just gonna let the question get out. Does Aerosoft planning, maybe in the future, to make an Airbus A330, an A340 or an A380 X with the same standards as the now A320/A321 X? As of now, there is none good Airbus' with this size out there with a decent look. I'm just hoping this will get concidered by you guys or other developers. I also hope many other simmers out there support me on this, and there probably are. Anyways, it's fine that developers like Aerosoft notices that there is an aircraft out there called Airbus, not only Boeing.

Tnx

• Like 1

As far as I know, there are no such projects planned. Currently available are:

A330/A340/A380 by Wilco (payware)

A330/A340 by CLS (payware)

A330/A340/A380 by Simmer's Sky (payware)

A330/A340 by Thomas Ruth (freeware)

A380 by Project Airbus (freeware)

Not meant to advertise...

None of them has both systems modelled and a nice model (in my opinion).

So I'd like to have an A330/A340/A380 X, too :D

Guest cptawsom

I think L. Kalamaras, from FlightSimLabs, said, that after they release the A320 family, they will follow with an A330 and an A340.

• Upvote 1

Yes, the Project Airbus A380, is nice, but the VC is only for FS9, as of now. When it comes to FSX, i'm kind of picky on how things look, not only the system simulations, so don't think any of the payware or freeware packages you listed over (exept the PA380), will earn my time.

And, read about the FSL A330/A340 a moment ago, who will be modelled in the future. And I'm thrilled right now, cuz their A320, looks stunning too...

Are there already long term plans … other Airbus models?

The A320 series of aircraft addons has been in our hearts for the past two years already. However, we cannot discard or ignore any of the other Airbus aircraft – in fact, one of our favorites is the A330, in its sleek form and majestic beauty.

We expect that shortly after we are finished with the A320 series, we will be moving into the larger siblings, starting with the A330 and moving over to the A340 as well.

• 2 weeks later...

I also looked at the FlightSimLabs future A3xx family but I will stick with Airbus X (Extended Edition) becuase I have found out FSL from this forum and have never heard of them before so I don't know what to expect from them.