Corfu X v1.11 and AS Launcher 1.1.0.1

Rusty flyer

Hi there,

Even though I have updated my Corfu X v1.10 to v1.11 (twice now), Aerosoft Launcher 1.1.0.1, upon checking for updates for my various installed Aerosoft products, keeps advising me that there is the v1.11 update [still] available. i.e.: AL keeps indicating that the presently installed version is 1.10 and keeps coming up with the message "New version ready for download! (Version 1.11)". Any thoughts as to why AL does not recognize that I have executed the v1.11 Corfu X update? I have double-checked the files in the ...Corfu X & ...Corfu X\Scenery folders, and they are indeed the same files contained in the downloaded v1.11 zip update file.

Thanks a bunch, Rusty

Hello Rusty,

please let me tell you that the update check in the launcher is still in "beta", it currently mix up sometimes with updates for fsx and fs2004.

Currently we still working to improve it for you guys.

At last to be sure you running the latest version you could check some other sources, first of all if its a download version you could always feel free to download the latest version (including all updates) from our download shop - or let me better say your download shop account.

For that please login to your account and check your previouse bought items and download the one you need to update.

A other source is our support and faq database, to enter that one just follow the link on the left side of our main page. In that database you could register your product (make sure you need a special support database account before - you can use same informations linke you do in our shop system - but currently you have to creat a own account there), with the button add product.

In that database you can find many updates or informations where to get the latest version, as well as some faq about some products.

If you have trouble to add your product to your support database list, you can always mail us to support@aerosoft.com - so we ll add the product for you.

Also we think the support database isnt the best option, thats why we working on the launcher update system. Its always nice to get informations about wrong shown updates.

If you still have some shown wrong feel free to mail us at support@aerosoft.com - please make sure you write down what version you currently have, what update does the launcher show, does you have fsx or fs9 version installed and other usfull informations. So we can improve the system mutch faster.

Or if you have any ideas to improve the system.

If you still have any questions about our update system feel free to ask.

Greets

Fabian

• Upvote 1