Bouncy Pushback in AES-need help!

Whenever I use the Wilco Airbus Evolution Vol. 1 and PMDG 737 with AES, everything is fine until it comes to pushback. You cannot notice any errors until the pushback begins and the plane starts bouncing. The only thing bouncing is the plane and I don't have issues with the pushback truck or the other AES vehicles. The plane keeps bouncing during pushback and never stops until pushback is complete and tow equipment is removed. I have tried using the "repair for push" button in AES configurator while setting aircraft parameters but that still does not fix the bouncing. This problem does not occur on any other plane addons, just Wilco airbus evolution Vol. 1 and PMDG 737.

• Developer

... and please read this pinned FAQ Post: http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/51445-aes-faq-please-read-before-post/page__view__findpost__p__349107

There you find a solution to "tweak" the values, when the automatic calculation via the "Repair to Push " button is not giving the correct result.

Okay, I will try to tweak the values as you said but the only problem is that the only program I have that can open files like that is Microsoft office but when I try to save it, it makes it a word document and not a aircraft.cfg. Is it okay if the aircraft.cfg is a word document or will it affect the addon?

Thanks for all the help everyone!

I "tweaked" the values with notepad and now the PMDG 737NGX is very smooth during pushback. I also now know how to edit a .cfg file if I need to by using notepad. (I never knew notepad existed before!)