city bus simulator 2010 new york

I have installed the game and have it up and running but it keeps on crashing and mentioning the screen resolution. I've tried troubleshooting and changing the screen resolution but it keeps on happening. Can you help me please, My e-mail address is liannecorrie@yahoo.co.uk, thank you.

I have installed the game and have it up and running but it keeps on crashing and mentioning the screen resolution. I've tried troubleshooting and changing the screen resolution but it keeps on happening. Can you help me please, My e-mail address is liannecorrie@yahoo.co.uk, thank you.

What exactly does the error message say.

• 2 months later...

I´ve just bought bus driver new york

have this problem: hole thing...after installing right the program properly...

I can see the menu and everything but..when I start the play...

the screen is black while I can hear the bus and the city sounds....

if i change something on the graphics options... an error message appears: c4 engine error

my computer runs on windows 7 its a presario CQ56

thanks in advance

I´ve just bought bus driver new york

have this problem: hole thing...after installing right the program properly...

I can see the menu and everything but..when I start the play...

the screen is black while I can hear the bus and the city sounds....

if i change something on the graphics options... an error message appears: c4 engine error

my computer runs on windows 7 its a presario CQ56

thanks in advance

Answered your other post.

• 2 months later...

Hello Everyone! I wonder if you can help? I bought city bus sim new york 2010 in january. Ever since that, i have been trying to get onto free mode on a design - x bus. But every time i try to click the timetable button to see when i have to depart, it doesn't do anything!! Therefore, i can't do free ride! I have tried putting my destanation up but it dosn't help. Please can anyone help???

Hello Everyone! I wonder if you can help? I bought city bus sim new york 2010 in january. Ever since that, i have been trying to get onto free mode on a design - x bus. But every time i try to click the timetable button to see when i have to depart, it doesn't do anything!! Therefore, i can't do free ride! I have tried putting my destanation up but it dosn't help. Please can anyone help???

I would have thought doing a free ride you wont need a timetable.

• 1 month later...

My serial key won't work and i dont know why does anyone have one that i can borrow?

You do realize that you have to purchase a serial correct? You can't 'borrow' one. I suggest you contact Support here with your original order number and original serial key: support@aerosoft.com

• 4 weeks later...

Archived