April Screenshot Contest (winner announced)

I know that tower...! looks so familiar to me!

By the way, this is an excellent shot Twinpeec! :)

Yeah, it's Athens. :)

Thank you!

Oha! Das is ja wohl das geilste FS Bild das ich jeh gesehn habe in meiner ganzen Pilotenlaufbahn!

Dankeschön. :)

As the screenshot competition judge, I need to remind you that you may only post one screenshot per month.

I've noticed a member with two screenshots in the thread, and one of them has to be removed.

Thank you.

Hello guys,

This is my first time entering in a screenshot competition, so I decided to upload one of the screenshots that shows my latest work of repainting the LevelD 767 and Posky 777-300ER at Haneda airport.

Good luck to all!

fs9589.jpg

• Upvote 6

Hello guys,

This is my first time entering in a screenshot competition, so I decided to upload one of the screenshots that shows my latest work of repainting the LevelD 767 and Posky 777-300ER at Haneda airport.

Good luck to all!

fs9589.jpg

Oh wow, that's fantastic! Great shot man!

This is my repaint of PMDG NGX.It only tells things about my music taste,NOT whether or not I have a supstance abuse problem... :)

I approve! Though its just not rock n roll unless you mix it up with some form of substance abuse :lol:

Heres my entry. I call it the end of an era, my last ever FSX screenshot. From now on in a whole new sim.

catalina.jpg

This is my repaint of PMDG NGX.It only tells things about my music taste,NOT whether or not I have a supstance abuse problem... :)2012-1-8_12-16-58-601.jpg

Metal is always the right music, mate ;):D

• Upvote 1

Ok guys here's my contribution. I thought I'd take something different from all those exterior shots here.