A300 SIMCECK - how to configurate fuel pumps

lucatrader

Hallo fellow pilots.

i dont find in the manuals any indication to how to set fuel pumps for a long haul.

Dont wanna to run out of fuel in one tank during the flight, expecially when i am not at the cockpit!

I miss too indications about fuel flow (wich tank burn first etc.).

Hope that someone could help.

Cheers

From the Forum Header

Support for all our FS Aircraft products that do not have separate support forums

Now guess why this the wrong forum...

Hi,

You should always use fuel from the tank at the center of the plane to the tanks furthest away from the center of the plane. Only during take off you have to use wing tanks to feed the engines.

Björn

ok, but how to switch fuel pumps and knobs avoiding engine's stop during flight? On the manual there's nothing

As long as you don't turn OFF the fuel supplies, you should be relatively safe.

For take off, switch on the fuel pumps for the main wing tanks, and after take off you switch on the wing tank fuel pumps. When the center fuel tank is empty, turn off those fuel pumps. When the wing tanks are almost empty you should switch on the auxiliary wing tank fuel pumps.

Björn