Mega Airport Paris CDG No Scenery Library Entries

jasonc

Hi there,

Just bought Paris CDG and installed it and loaded FSX and noticed there are no scenery library entries. Is there supposed to be? If so, what are they ( I see two folders under the aerosoft directory in my FSX directory, Mega Airport Paris CDG GROUND and Mega Airport Paris CDG SC).

Thanks,

Jason

The scenery wasn't showing up in FSX. I added the two folders with Mega Airport CDG SC having higher priority than Mega Airport CDG GROUND. Just wondering why the installer wouldn't do this automatically. Seems to load now although in some places, my plane is kicking up dirt when I am taxiways (FSX thinks it is grass/dirt??)

The scenery wasn't showing up in FSX. I added the two folders with Mega Airport CDG SC having higher priority than Mega Airport CDG GROUND. Just wondering why the installer wouldn't do this automatically. Seems to load now although in some places, my plane is kicking up dirt when I am taxiways (FSX thinks it is grass/dirt??)

If you have Windows Vista/7 then you need to install as Administrator by right clicking on the installer and selecting, "Run as Administrator" as if you dont sometimes the OS wont allow these entries to be written.