Not sure I'm understanding this correctly...

FlyByFire1256

So I am using the Saitek X52 pro which works with Airbus X except when it comes time to reverse thrust on landings. I also noticed that my N1% on idle is 41.6% where as after asking a friend he is seeing around 21% N1. Trying to reverse thrust using F2 as I do with all my planes does not work. If I zoom in in the V/C and look at the N1 if I hold down F2 you can see the little tick mark struggling to try and go lower but nothing happens. and If I hold down F1 it will decrease my idle to about 30% N1 but the second I take my finger off it shoots back to 41% N1. I am going to try and uninstalling and reinstalling my joystick and its drivers after this flight. Not sure if this helps but PMDG NGX and Wilco Ejets both roll off on there own when my throttle is at idle. I remember reading somewhere the bus would do this but I am wondering if by giving you guys that information you can narrow it down to a joystick issue as compared to an Airbus X issue. * Although * I am able to reverse thrust in both of those A/C's.

P.S. I'm sorry to start a new topic on this, just hoping someone might come across this here since the other topics are old.

-Can post pix of "Deadzones" and idle zones in a bit if you'd like.

Would like to thank anyone in advance :) I just want to be like the rest of you and enjoy ABX for what she is worth!