Need a good AI Traffic add-on for FSX!

F-16

Okay I'm currently upgrading my PC so I can run FSX on high settings.

I'm buying a lot of payware add-ons and also using some free-ware add-ons.

Anyway, I was wondering: What is a realistic AI Traffic add-on for FSX?

Previously, I tried World of AI and they were pretty good but a lot of the time, the aircraft's didn't flare on landing which wasn't simulation-changing but it didn't add to the realism.

Anyway, what would you guys say is a good AI Traffic add-on for FSX?

Thanks!

I believe the hard landings are consistent with all AI as Bruce has said. I like WOAI, but I just convert the flightplans to FSX flightplans, which enables default GA traffic as well.

Personally, I am now using Ultimate Traffic II. I own other AI programs mentioned herein as well as the freeware types. For me, UT2 gives me better frame rates...and I might mention, yes, the AI does not flare here either.

Indeed it is. The makers of SKAI haven't asked for permission to use the material they're using. Same for Adobe AI, wich is illegal too.

I think maybe Aerosoft does have a chance to make a successful AI add-on if they think from a different point of view. All the existing AI projects, wether they're freeware or payware, provide models and flightplans and that's it. It's a package "as it is", there's no tuning options in them. And such a package gets outdated very fast.

Now what I'm thinking of is a program that puts you in charge of the whole AI traffic system. You pick an aircraft, select it's home base, select it's destinations and maybe even the flight times. Then you click "compile" and voila, it's in your sim. Aerosoft doesn't even have to provide any models or repaints since you can select whatever plane is installed on your computer and use it as AI. It doesn't matter wether it's a large airliner, a business jet or a small prop. I know a program exists called AI Traffic Mover, but it's rather outdated and not very user friendly. I bet Aerosoft can do far better than that, but the basic idea is good.

• 3 weeks later...

I have MyTraffic 2010, and yes the planes do not flare(they probably don't in any AI add on) but it still has high quality and the planes look good. So MyTraffic 2010 is recommended by me.

• 3 weeks later...

Basket ball is just a cheap impression of netball, and well, thats a girls game :lol:

As for AI, I used TrafficX with FSX because the Military addon gave loads of nice military aircraft.