I wish to purchase MA Orly. How does it perform?

Daniel Santoro

Hi folks,

There is a lack of french airports in my FSX. I wish to purchase MA Orly, but when the scenery was released I saw a lot complaints about it's performance.

So could you guys who own the scenery tell me if it's worth purchasing it or not?

In case its really heavy on frames what do you say about Aerosoft CDG?

Seeing your computer specs I think both sceneries shouldn't be a problem for you...

Hi ebksb123,

Thanks for your comment.

Both sceneries look great but i saw lots of comments stating poor performance, specially Orly.

I want to be sure it's worth paying 20 Euro for them.

Hi ebksb123,

Thanks for your comment.

Both sceneries look great but i saw lots of comments stating poor performance, specially Orly.

I want to be sure it's worth paying 20 Euro for them.

I only have CDG and that's a nice one indeed, considering how big the airport is the FPS are very good for me (20-30 nearly full settings). I suppose Orly will have a similar quality. You may have read complaints about performance. Of course, performance in FSX can never be good enough, but for you 20 or 40 FPS don't really matter, do they? ;)

I only have CDG and that's a nice one indeed, considering how big the airport is the FPS are very good for me (20-30 nearly full settings). I suppose Orly will have a similar quality. You may have read complaints about performance. Of course, performance in FSX can never be good enough, but for you 20 or 40 FPS don't really matter, do they? ;)

Yeah, I saw people complaining about performance at Orly comparing it to another Mega Airports.I saw that four or five updates were released for the FS9 version in order to improve performance but I don't know if there were updates for FSX. If it ran here in a 20-30 fps avarage I would purchase it without a doubt!