Mega Maderia X Airport Problem

Hi, I bought your download yesterday from Simw. I flew from Porto Santo (no problems) in a ATR to Maderia. On approach I could see that the runway and apron was about 200Ft above the other scenery for the airport. I continued the approach to see what happened. Underneath was another runway at the correct level and I was able to land without any problems. The higher runway did obsure part of the scenery below. I've also tried to setup a flight starting at Mederia but the plane was put on the higher runway. I have also tried uninstalling and reinstalling without success.

Regards FS84

Hello;

Do you have a traffic program installed,the only time I every had a problem with the elevation,was when I had FS Global installed,and it told you how to correct this,if you have a traffic program,try renaming the bgl in the traffic'scenery folder,see what that does.

Mark

Hi Shaun, I don't have any Global terrain meshes intalled, except for airports. I was thinking of getting FSGlobal in the near future.

I do have 5 other Aerosoft airports installed, without any problems.

Peter

Have you deactivated the AFCAD for madeira that comes with TrafficX.

Hi Shaun, I've not been able to find AFCAD madeira in TrafficX

Peter

Try disabling all other 3rd party scenery in FSX this includes meshes and any AI Traffic entries except for Madeira and then check.

Hi Shaun, I disabled Traffic X as suggested and it worked. Medeira is :excellenttext_s:

Cheers Peter

Okay so you do have an AFCAD in MyTrafficX that is conflicting, you need to find it and then you can re-enable TrafficX in the scenery library.