fs commander database

gingerbones

Hi

trying to install fs commander 9 on my system but having problems with the database

I'm running win 7 pro64 bit I have installed commander on a different drive as recommended in manual,everything seems to install ok but when I run the database and input the path to fsx the right hand column greys out and I can't input the path to the scenery file currently the greyed out area is the wrong path and in the far left part of the database screen in red it says invalid path choose a different path.

I've tried installing in administrator mode and in normal mode with the same results

any ideas?

oops think I may have fixed it I input the path to fsx itself and not the path described in the documentation and the database loaded up so fingers crossed

oops think I may have fixed it I input the path to fsx itself and not the path described in the documentation and the database loaded up so fingers crossed

Yes, path's have to be spot on and also, when you run the database manager it's a good thing to right click the file and select "Run as administrator".