Any news on AES NG (Next generation)?

Yeah. Would be very interesting to know the future of AES and any kind of tentative planning of that future. I'm loyal to AES, but given the quick risen popularity of GSX, I'd expect some response by Oliver and/or Aersoft officials to how they will keep loyal AES users to stay with AES.

Well as from what I've read, you've already been introduced to the parts of the new AES (2.21 at this moment), and new updates are going to follow as showed in the preview, and you've also seen that he has fixed the bugs and added few things over the betas (2.20a, b, c, d), I personally like this way better because I can enjoy the cool stuff now and the rest is going to be added later.

My credit card is impatience, well well, I'm the impatience, in my Simmarket wish list are this airports that is just waiting for be buyed plus a bunch of credits for AES, with the early relase of freidchhafen and derba X, tha was erased decause they have AES, this airports remind, all depens of oliver friend buy or not to buy, there is the dilema¡¡¡

althought my wife say that oliver can take allll the time, 2, 3 or 4 months, while more, better, oliver my wife is not your fan as I do. LOL.

cheers for you

TAXI2GATE - LA HABANA, CUBA - MUHA FS2004

AVIATION MULTIMEDIA STUDIOS - CANCUN 2011

A_A SCENERIES - SAMUI INTL VTSM FS2004

ONET VALLEY - YANGON INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT MYANMAR FS2004

VIENTIANE WATTAY INTL LAOS VLVT

ONET VALLEY - SURAT THANI INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT FS2004

SKYSOFT - LHASA GONGGAR AIRPORT TIBET ZULS 2012 FS2004

BORISFORERO - QUITO 2012 - ECUADOR

BGD - REAL KASHGAR ZWSH 2011

SKYHIGHSIM - LYBE 4.0 - BELGRADE “NIKOLA TESLA” AIRPORT

ONET VALLEY - SOEKARNO-HATTA INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT FS2004

ORIENTALSIM - NAIROBI INTL FS2004

SKYSOFT - LHASA GONGGAR AIRPORT TIBET ZULS 2012 FS2004

I coudnt wait and today i buyed this one

SKYSOFT - SHIJIAZHUANG ZHENDING AIRPORT ZBSJ FS2004

again cheers for all

Mario Gustavo Maya Solano

Guadalajara Jal Mex.

Hi Oliver,

It's been a while sinds the last update!

Can you give us any info about the update you are working on right know??

And can we expect it soon??

Like to hear from you!

Kind regards Robert