BarcelonaX: misplaced taxiway signs

ega

I have the Barcelona Mega Airport for FSX and I find that runway and taxiway signs are out of place - they are in the middle of the taxiways for example.

Is there any solution to this problem? Shall I try the uninstall/install process?

Thanks

Edmundo

Check your scenery library if there's another scnenery of Barcelona above the Mega Airport scenery. If yes then put it below the MAP.

• 3 weeks later...

Hello Shaun and everybodyelse

I am new in town!! Just signed in here. Bought the fsx a few weeks ago and Mega airport Barcelona X as well. The problem is that in the new terminal there are no planes. I have followed the forum and I have tried to take the plane shadows off and changed the files to .bgl (in the scenery folder under aerosoft) but NOTHING happened! I have the traffic density at its max and nothing again!!! It is a shame because this airport (my airpot in real life) is now architecturaly amazing with the new terminal but I need some planes in the jetways (by the way the new tower wchich is on the cover in the box is missing). I only find planes in the parking areas but not in the gates (neither in terminal 1 nor in terminal 2).

Please somebody help me!!!

Thank you

By the way I have the same problems with the taxi sign right in the middle of the way. I vae uninstalled and reinstalled the airport several times but signs missplaced and no planes at the gates! I am desperate!

Thank you

By the way I have the same problems with the taxi sign right in the middle of the way. I vae uninstalled and reinstalled the airport several times but signs missplaced and no planes at the gates! I am desperate!

Thank you

Check you dont have any 3rd party duplicate afcads installed for the airport, these can come with AI Traffic programs.