Frankfurt Main: Cars on new runway.

Nixon

Hi

I have just landed on 25R (new runway) and there were cars crossing the runway and also the taxiway leading back into the main airport area. They acted as if they were driving on the roads that were there before the construction of the new runway. Is there a way that I can remove them.

Thanks for the update.

Nixon

Do you now, when it will be realesed approximately?

I have no idea. It is usually very hard to get any release dates from developers, which is understandable.

But something tells me it will happen in the following months. Maybe someone visiting the German forum knows more. ;)

It will be my fourth payware version of Frankfurt (first Simflyers long ago and then two versions of German Airports Team).

But since EDDF is my favourite airport, it is obvious I must be one of the first to get it!

I have no idea. It is usually very hard to get any release dates from developers, which is understandable.

But something tells me it will happen in the following months. Maybe someone visiting the German forum knows more. ;)

I'm German, but I think in the German Forum there aren't any other Informations too. I hope it does not happen like in Dusseldorf X :(

Shaun,

because the version shown at the product page wasn't avialable around christmas customer service told me a new version will come in the mid year. I've tried to buy it on christmas sale I think. They asked me whether I wanna wait as long as the new version will be released ... :unsure: