I desire some really nice add-ons! - Please help

F-16

Right I've always wanted to play FSX with a lot of realistic add-ons for it. I downloaded FDC Live Cockpit but half of the time, it's out of sync. For example, when I'm on final, the co-pilot will say 'positive rate, gear-up' and the put the gear up.

This annoyed me so I just turned it off.

Anyway, there are a ton of video's of FSX video's on YouTube which portray really good realistic video's.

If there any payware add-ons I can purchase such as real sounds, cockpit chatter, camera views etc to increase my simulator experience?

Take a look at this video that I myself uploaded:

Now take a look at this one:

It's more or less a similar landing however it is much more realistic. How the hell do I get it like that? What add-ons if he using? What scenery?

I myself have the FlyTampa Kai Tak scenery and I love it only everything is rubbish. The clouds on my PC aren't detailed at all and if you take a look at his video, the clouds are in good detail.

I really desire to have a realistic experience.

Any ideas anyone? I can't tell you how much I'd appreciate it!

PS: I'm recording with Fraps - How the hell do I upload my video in HD? :(

The clouds are probably REX2 or Active Sky. I have REX2, here's an example of what you get - similar to those in the Kai Tak landing video

Lancastrian02.jpg

If there any payware add-ons I can purchase such as real sounds, cockpit chatter, camera views etc to increase my simulator experience?

It's more or less a similar landing however it is much more realistic. How the hell do I get it like that? What add-ons if he using? What scenery?

I myself have the FlyTampa Kai Tak scenery and I love it only everything is rubbish. The clouds on my PC aren't detailed at all and if you take a look at his video, the clouds are in good detail.

ok I think what you need is:

Rex 2 for the clouds and other textures

PMDG 747-400X for the aircraft (if you want to fly the 747, otherwise ask for others)

FS2Crew (PMDG 747 Edition, again if you want to fly another aircraft you need another version) for the cockpit sounds.

EZDok Camera for the views and effects on the views

And manyyyyyyyyy addonairports :D

Oh.... nice Lancastrian, where'd you get it?

Shaun is right, its the Plane Design one. Although its for FS9, it functions nicely in FSX, but you need replacement prop textures to help disguise the prop disc/clouds problem. If you look closely, the prop disc is only visible when its in front of the aircraft structure...very faint though. It works very well.

PMDG 747-400X for the aircraft (if you want to fly the 747, otherwise ask for others)

FS2Crew (PMDG 747 Edition, again if you want to fly another aircraft you need another version) for the cockpit sounds.

Yes, I like to confirm this. But I don't recommend pmdg for 747 beginners!

This is my way to the LH-B744 fsx cockpit:

cessna fs9 default

Baron 58 fs9 default

737 fs9 default

744 fs9 default

744 fs9 freeware

MD11 fs9 freeware (only one try, threehole is a very special thing for me).

... The rest is (almost completely) explained in my profile. :D

Yes, I like to confirm this. But I don't recommend pmdg for 747 beginners!

This is my way to the LH-B744 fsx cockpit:

Well he wants it as realistic as possible, so that's what he'll get with that setup, right?

Sure it'll be hard learning the PMDG, but that's the most realistic 747 on the market, isn't it?

Thanks man. FSX has really messed up now but I'm working in a job so in the next month or two, I'm most likely going to buy a decent graphics card and some nice add-ons for FSX.

I'm also working towards getting my PPL in real life at my local airport. Only started three months ago.