Santorini X autogen question

iPetroSS

Hello guys,

just wanted to ask this.

Is there anything I can do to have Santorini X show all custom autogen, while having my settings to sparse?

I can't afford to have autogen set to full, as it starts to become heavy for my PC.

Thanks!

It's tricky. In the scenery folder there will likely be .bgl files that exclude the default autogen. IIRC the Santorini autogen files will be in the texture folder as an .agn file.

It'll be a case of trial and error. I'd back up your scenery and texture folder before experimenting.

Chris

Thanks!

I mean only the custom autogen by Santorini X, not the FSX default!

Is there a way I can see all of them with my settings to sparse?

Now I only see a few houses here and there.

Sorry that I misread your post! Unfortunately you can't cheat the system, it's not the slider that's the problem.

Even if you had the slider low and the custom autogen high, then the result would be the same. Ultimately it's what's displayed on screen that affects things.

Chris

Hello guys,

just wanted to ask this.

Is there anything I can do to have Santorini X show all custom autogen, while having my settings to sparse?

I can't afford to have autogen set to full, as it starts to become heavy for my PC.

Thanks!

All in all it should be possible, but it would require some programming skills. You would have to find the .bgl file in which the Autogen is placed. Then you must edit the data of the buildings and you have to select "show at setting very sparse". I know how to do it in ADE, but I don't think it'll work with it as I'm pretty sure that the autogen is not placed in the same file as the airport.