Mega Airport Helsinki X (product released, topic closed)

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lol...this awaited first commercial Finnish airport scenery ever made sure keeps us simmers standing on our toes - when will it be finally released? Even on the Aerosoft online shop the product has been pre-listed for weeks already :boohoo_s:.

I'm glad for the work A-Flight is making, but to me it almost seems as the team members are way too perfectionists with their work and dont seem to get it released from all the 'testing' even they estimated it would be available this summer. Well, snow is soon falling and still no release! C'mon guys - it's perfect already. Give it out! :)

the team members are way too perfectionists with their work

I guess you are right.

On the other hand it will probably be one of the finest airport addons for the MFS series ever released, so a bit more waiting should be patiently accepted.

If the developers were 100% happy with the present work, it would already be out. The best cure for the pain of waiting will be the delight of using it once it is released. :)

I guess you are right.

On the other hand it will probably be one of the finest airport addons for the MFS series ever released, so a bit more waiting should be patiently accepted.

If the developers were 100% happy with the present work, it would already be out.

True and I really don't want to complain. Being Finnish myself I know we tend to take very seriously everything we do and this project proves it once more. Sometimes the fear of faults and failing tend to go into extreme though..

Well, luckily Aerosoft keeps providing us other great European destinations while waiting Helsinki. That will keep my AirbusX and the NGX flying! :)

PS. Soon out of HDD space with my virtual Europe, lol.

Thank you guys, we really appreciate your comments and understand that your wait has been long.

The release candidate of this scenery has been tested, and the wait should not be long anymore. ;)

Sounds good! We're planning a big Helsinki Vantaa Overload event on Vatsim on Sep. 29th, so that could potentially be a nice kickstart for your sales of this great looking product. At least for scandinavian Vatsim members like myself. Fingers crossed! :)

http://forum.vatsim-scandinavia.org/index.php?/topic/865-efhk-real-ops/page__st__20

Thank you guys, we really appreciate your comments and understand that your wait has been long.

The release candidate of this scenery has been tested, and the wait should not be long anymore. ;)

Release this weekend?!

Gents, when the developers have info on this project I'm sure they will come by and tell everyone. Any one of a plethora of issues may have come up, just give them some time.

There is an online event in IVAO at october 6th to celebrate the release of AFlight EFHK, so I'd guess it'll be out before that...

I doubt it would make it to the VATSIM's Helsinki overload because it's tomorrow and IVAO has the release event, so my guess is it'll be out next week :)

http://www.fsnordic.net/discussion/index.php?FSNSESS=520424fia8ltgt1q67csct9ln6&topic=104466.0

Archived