CHEYENNE TRIMBLE NOBS MISSING

TRAINTOGAIN

Hello nice to meet you,i have just purchased the aerosoft D A CHEYENNE and when i pull up the 2 d cockpit when the lights are on the line of buttons on the right including the trimble are missing and just bright light blobs? and without the lights on no buttons on the trimble,can you please help.

james

Hello;

What version are you using,and make sure that you have the right SDK installed for the version on Fs you are using,and if its Fsx,you need SP2 installed as wel,if you have Acceleration,SP2 is installed with Acceleration.Also,do you have any simconnects installed,there are 3 of them,and some of these products will not work correctly with out them installed.

Mark

Hello;

What version are you using,and make sure that you have the right SDK installed for the version on Fs you are using,and if its Fsx,you need SP2 installed as wel,if you have Acceleration,SP2 is installed with Acceleration.Also,do you have any simconnects installed,there are 3 of them,and some of these products will not work correctly with out them installed.

Mark

{FACTORY STD SPEC}HP ELITE i7 880.@2.8gh 64bit. 8gb RAM. 896 MBNvida GTX260. With version 259.36 Drivers installed. Windows 7 Premium. Plus 26 inch HP w2558hc (1920X1200) HD screen.

PMDG 737 NGX. Q-WINGS 757.CAPTAIN SIM x5.CARENADO x8.FLIGHT ONE.JUST FLIGHTx2.ANTS AIRPLANES x3.EPIC VICTORY.CLS x2.WORLD OF TRAFFIC.

ORBX x8.HORIZON SCEENERY.UK2000 AIRPORTS x4.plus MEGA AIRPORT (heathrow).IRISx4.TSS Sounds x5.Oovee sound x1

C H PRODUCTS.(YOKE). MICROSOFT SIDWINDER PRO.

FSX ACCELERATION AND 2004.also REX 2.0 + overdrive for FSX.EZDOK 1.17. ENB plus MOGWAISOFT-SHADE

here is mine mark many thanks... lastest version purchased today

james

Hello;

In the 2D mode,you don't see the trimble,only in the Virtual Cockpit view,read page 28 of the handbook,it tells which key combination to push,to show the Trimble.There is alot of useful information in the manuals,they should be located in the Digital Aviation folder\Piper Cheyenne Folder.Hopefully this will help.

Mark