The cats out the bag...PRAUGE & COPENHAGEN

geoffbecks

Hello I have seen over at flight sim Buzz http://flightsimbuzz.blogspot.com/p/fs-scenery-by-continent.html that Aerosoft are soon to release both openhagen EKCH and Prague LKPR.

I am not asking for release dates or a progress report all I would like to know is ...will these be for FS9 or just fsx. I am staying with FS9 and I have my fingers crossed thet you have not dropped us as I know you guys dont like making sceneries for two platforms....

thanks for any info

Geoff

• Aerosoft

I know you guys dont like making sceneries for two platforms....

Geoff, that's not true, the decision to make FS2004 versions has nothing to do with what we like or not but with the commercial options. We sell 4 copies of a FSX version against 1 FS2004 version. For some products that makes sense, for some it means a small loss but a lot of happy customers and for some products it simply is not possible. Of course if the product is done by an external developer, it is to a high degree the choice of the developer.

But there is NO company who released more FS2004 addons then Aerosoft in the last 2 years. Not even close.

• Upvote 2

Geoff, that's not true, the decision to make FS2004 versions has nothing to do with what we like or not but with the commercial options. We sell 4 copies of a FSX version against 1 FS2004 version. For some products that makes sense, for some it means a small loss but a lot of happy customers and for some products it simply is not possible. Of course if the product is done by an external developer, it is to a high degree the choice of the developer.

But there is NO company who released more FS2004 addons then Aerosoft in the last 2 years. Not even close.

Matthias I love how you pay attention to FS2004. I am using both. It is the reason why I am using both, because you make it for both!

Daniel

I am pretty sure that Aerosoft will release both addons, Copenhagen and Prague, but they are in fact not developed by Aerosoft but by the FlightSimDevelopmentGroup. ;)

I can't give you an estimated release for Copenhagen, but I'm pretty confident that Prague will be finished within the next 4 months.

• Upvote 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...