737NGX taking of from FRANKFURT-HAHN !!!

Nice, but next time please try some different views ;)

4:54 Minutes only wingview are a bit boring...

Thanks for your advice! I'll try to do so in my next video...

You could say though that this gives the video realism

And that's the point why I'm doing this. My goal is to make people feel they are passenger of the airplane and in my opinion this feeling gets lost when changing the view.

Since a few more people mentioned the problem of this one (boring) I'm a bit uncertain if I should change the views or not.

The video looks pretty good. The Hahn scenery is very beautiful! BTW, which scenery do you use outside of the airport? It is not FSX Standart, is it?

The video looks pretty good. The Hahn scenery is very beautiful! BTW, which scenery do you use outside of the airport? It is not FSX Standart, is it?

Ultimate Terrain and Ground Environment. You find any addons I used in the description ;)

And that's the point why I'm doing this. My goal is to make people feel they are passenger of the airplane and in my opinion this feeling gets lost when changing the view.

Since a few more people mentioned the problem of this one (boring) I'm a bit uncertain if I should change the views or not.

Sure, that´s right, but sometimes there are not many people who watch a video of about 4 minutes when there is only one camera angle the entire time.

Sure, that´s right, but sometimes there are not many people who watch a video of about 4 minutes when there is only one camera angle the entire time.

True, the majority wants to see different camera angels...

• 1 month later...