Friedrichshafen Zepplin

Selkan

Hi, I have recently purchased Friedrichshafen FSX (boxed edition) In many of the Screen shots, I see a Zepplin flying around. Having now flown in and out half a dozen times, I have yet to see this. It is not an option in the 'Traffic Loader', so I was wondering how this was triggered? Perhaps just a timing issue, and I need to sit around a while longer to spot it?

Have to say though that is a very nice addition to my detailed Airports I have.

Hi Delta777, thanks for this information. A little misleading I feel as the screen shots give the impression that the Zepplin is part of the scenery, and perhaps will go up and down/fly around etc.

Never mind, as said I like the rest of the addon.

• Upvote 1

Hi Delta777, thanks for this information. A little misleading I feel as the screen shots give the impression that the Zepplin is part of the scenery, and perhaps will go up and down/fly around etc.

Never mind, as said I like the rest of the addon.

Not really as you are purchasing a scenery and not the aircraft, one could almost say that about AI Traffic when shown at an Airport and believe me we have had mails asking why they dont have all the aircraft at theres ;)

Hi Shaun, I take your point, but I believe it has been long established that AI traffic shown at any particular airport does not form part of the package, and that an Addon program would be required. I just feel that either thje Zepplin should not have been put in the screen shots, or perhaps a small note just saying 'AI Zepplin not part of package'

Perhaps an update at some point? A Zepplin moving slowly around or going up and down would be something rather different! Anyway no worries, as said I very much like the rest of the scenery.