German Flight Simulation Conference - livestream?

Chrjs

Hi,

even though I live in Germany I wont be able to attend this years conference in Munich in a few weeks, which is really sad because the presentations seem to be very interesting. My question is whether you plan to offer a livestream or videos of the presentations afterwards. I think this would be really awesome for many people around the globe who cannot attend the conference. Another option would be to upload the slides of the presentations which was the case at the Swiss Flightsim-Weekend in Hergiswil (http://www.flightfor...9987#post789987)

Thank you very much in advance!

kind regards,

chris

• Upvote 4

• Deputy Sheriffs

That would be an excellent idea. On PMDGs Forum there are also a lot of people being interested in this event, but will not have the chance to join it.

And a recording of the sessions, would be an excellent way to make them available for all other simmers in the rest of the world.