Madrid2008, Lissabon, Anchorage and Launcher.

Aguinaldo

Madrid and Lisbon - The picture message says that is already installed and to uninstall before run the installer. These two sceneries are not installed and i even went to check at control panel, Fs9 aerosoft folder and it doenst show none of these two sceneries.

Anchorage one of the terminal just show the gates without the terminal building and i already reinstalled more than 3 times.

Whenever i bought the Anchorage scenery it gave me an option to install the launcher and it shows an error message and so the instalation is never completed. Inside launcher folder there is a sub folder with names of some sceneries and some sceneries i didnt ever bought it. Guys what is the laucher main function? Please i need help. Lisbon event is coming up on March17 on vatsim network and i dont want to miss it. Help Please.......

post-47483-0-90671000-1331089592_thumb.j

post-47483-0-98958500-1331089632_thumb.j

Hello Aquinaldo,

Always best to check any Forum FAQs and try a search before posting as these subjects have been mentioned many times before and will save you time awaiting a reply.

Regarding the installer issue please see the forum post here.

As for the launcher issue have you checked the Aerosoft Launcher webpage and tried downloading and installing the latest version then activate the scenery.

There is a link to the Launcher webpage on the European site at Aerosoft.