Gate problems at Hamburg and Tegel

danch53

I am running My Traffic 2010 and it functions well at most airports. However, at Hamburg and Tegel, many of the planes are well out of position parked at the gates - either partially embedded in the terminal or parked some distance out from the gate. Even when I set up a flight at one of these airports, the plane I am flying is embedded in the terminal building as I begin the FSX program, so it doesn't appear to be a My Traffic problem. I have not been able to find any mention of this or similar problem in the My Traffic documentation. I seem to recall having read of this problem, perhaps on a forum somewhere. I am also running VFR Germany, and I tried uninstalling it to see if that eliminated the problem but it did not - planes were still out of position. I'm at a loss, I hope you can help. Thanks!

Hello Danch,

Mentioned numerous times before this problem, you need to disable the Mytraffic Afcads for any 3rd party airports you have installed.

Thank you for the response. I went into MyTraffic Scenery folder and removed BR2_EDDT.bgl and BR2_EDDH.bgl, but the problem remains - planes still embedded in terminals or otherwise mispositioned. Were the files I mentioned the ones that needed to be removed? Or do I need to do something else?

Hello;

Re-install the bgl's you removed,and rename them,removing the bgl,and inplace put the airport name.Something like this-BR2_AYPY.Jacksons,I have My Traffic X installed,and I have to do this will most of the add-on airports,there is always some kind of issue.Hopefully this helps.

Mark

Thank you for the response. I went into MyTraffic Scenery folder and removed BR2_EDDT.bgl and BR2_EDDH.bgl, but the problem remains - planes still embedded in terminals or otherwise mispositioned. Were the files I mentioned the ones that needed to be removed? Or do I need to do something else?

Also make sure the the AFD folder has been added to the scenery library.

Its path is *:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\aerosoft\Afd