Wilco Airbus A321 problem with jetways and catering.

Hello.

Wilco Airbus A321 has before -and after wing doors also. Now In AES Before wing is enabled by default, after is not. Problem is that when before wing door is enabled then AES will automatically choose this for jetways and catering on the other side. Is there any way to assign front door as default but still maintain before wing door functionality in case I sould be in dual jetway stand I would have both airways functional.

Thanks.

Hey again.

After some experimenting I found out that if only one jetway is available and before wing is selected, it will be used on before wing on all planes, not only on Wilco A321. Is there any way to use front door by default?

Thank you.

• Developer

At the moment, there is no other way, then to deactivate the door 2L or to keep the handling to get the single jetway there.

But for the planned new config of the aircraft, this is in the focus to have a parameter for that.

Thanks for info Oliver, will be waiting for further updates. Great job on 2.21 by the way, really love those new wehicles and animations, keep up the superb work!

Thanks.