Anchorage FS9 problems

domm

Hi,

I have just bought Anchorage for FS9 on Aerosoft market, and I have several questions (problems)

There are not AFCAD for PANC (or not working) not compatible and visible with AFCAD software.

ATC taxiways runway are the default FS? :mecry_s:

PANC scenery had blocked my FS with this message:

Insufficient memory imminent stop. The space available on your hard disk is probably insufficient….. But that is false I have on F1 PC

Thus having uninstalled Anchorage and everything became OK for my FS :help_s:

I need help….Anchorage is not free

Thanks

domm

HI Shaun

No, because I simply purchased one scenery like the others

No, because it was not indicated before the purchase, have look below. And I don’t like and I don’t need this kind of software

On Aerosoft marquet page

Features:

• Anchorage Ted Stevens Airport with all buildings and facilities (International Terminal, National Terminal, Cargo area, Maintenance area, Kulis Air national Guard Base, South Airpark,...)
  • Detailed rendering of LakeHood, the water airport (LHD) including many static small airplanes
  • Landing strip Z41
  • Aerial photos for the ground texture
  • AESLite ground vehicle traffic on the airport and nearby roads (with suitable vehicles like pickups)
  • Trains between airport station and Anchorage with functional crossings for the cars!
  • Fitting autogen to the ground texture
  • Complete taxi and runway signs
  • Smooth integration to the environment because of adapted coastlines with own mesh in the airport area avoiding plateau effects using other add-ons
  • Aircraft Access Gates on the taxiways from PANC to LHD or Z41 opens automatically when you get close
  • Detailed AFCAD files for all airports included
  • Custom 3D RWY-lightning, 3D taxiway lightning
  • Compatible with AES

Important: Please note that the FSX version of Anchorage is NOT included in this package. Owners of the FS2004 download version are entitled to a 50% discount when buying the FSX version. Just enter the serial key during the order process.

Have you see that we needed to install another software like Aerosoft launcher?? :glare_s:

Not

Aerosoft have to indicate that " You must install Aerosoft launcher for this scenery"

If not I would not have to bought it :confused_s:

Hi Domm

The Aerosoft laucher is actually included in the PANC setup-software, the install procedure will automatically ask if you want it to install it.

I think if you reinstall PANC, and at the and of setup, click yes for installing and run Aerosoft launcher, the scenery will work ( for me it did)

rgds

martijn

netherlands

Hello Domm,

You are a little synical thinking that because another program has to be installed to activate another that there is a spy on the loose.

At least you dont have to get a dongle like some other protection systems require you to have that I now see popping up..

• 1 month later...

Hi all

AFCAD for PANC Anchorage still have problems? :mecry_s:

Parking, runway, taxiways are the default FS9?

My scenery was activated via Aerosoft launcher

best regards

Hi all

AFCAD for PANC Anchorage still have problems? :mecry_s:

Parking, runway, taxiways are the default FS9?

My scenery was activated via Aerosoft launcher

best regards

Do you have any AI Traffic programs installed if so which ones.

• 3 weeks later...

Do you have any AI Traffic programs installed if so which ones.

Hello all,

Thank you for your answers. I have removed the AF2_PANC.bgl AFCAD in addon scenery\scenery, but I have always the same problem.

I do not have any traffic add-on, just my personal traffic which does not cause any problem on the other airports.

Here some screen shot

N°1 :AFCAD the stock only

N°2 :6R/24L and 6L/24R

N°3 : 7L is 6L for FS ATC ?

N°4 are wrong taxi helper

N°5: Gate 22 FS9 default is gate 6 for the scenery

Best regards

Image1-1.jpgImage2.jpgrwy-6L_fs9-7L_AES.jpgtaxi_03.jpgGate-22Fs9_6AES.jpg

I have no idea what could cause this. Is there any reader who might aim us in the right direction?

thank Mathijs

But, I would like to know just one day, if somebody have one correct AFCAD for this scenery, and where is it?.

And it is possible to make me a copy of this mysterious AFCAD

One more question

I have in Anchorage-Airport\scenery folder:

AF2_PANC.bgl.blob

AF2_LHD.bgl.blob

AF2_PALH.bgl.blob

AF2_Z41.bgl.blob

What is this ".blob" ??

• Deputy Sheriffs

It's usually a way to disable the file, and done automatically by many programs. The normal file extension is replaced with either a .off or .blob or some other ending that is not a reasonable extension.

• Aerosoft

thank Mathijs

But, I would like to know just one day, if somebody have one correct AFCAD for this scenery, and where is it?.

And it is possible to make me a copy of this mysterious AFCAD

One more question

I have in Anchorage-Airport\scenery folder:

AF2_PANC.bgl.blob

AF2_LHD.bgl.blob

AF2_PALH.bgl.blob

AF2_Z41.bgl.blob

What is this ".blob" ??

Ahh that means the product is not activated, use the launcher to change that.

No sir the product is activated have look

If it is shown in GREEN, the SOFTWARE PRODUCTS are active. A new activation is not necessary. :glare_s:

Sorry I do not write very well English, but it seems to me it’s sad that the Aerosoft support cannot fix my problem; I am not sure that I buy another Aerosoft product. Do you understand what I want to say?

CestActv.jpg

• Developer

Hi, try to use the new PANC Update from the support data base. This comes with a new (altered) Afcad file. Maybe this will solve your specific problem,

I really don´t understand what is causing it and no one ever reported a similiar problem.

In case it wont help please deinstall and reinstall and activate PANC. Than use the update.

Thorsten

:excellenttext_s:

HI all,

Thank « Autopiloth » That it , After deinstall and reinstall and new activate, it’s OK right now

By and thank for All

Best Regards

Good news ! Now enjoy at 100% your flights at PANC :-)

You're welcome to fly any other great scenery of Thorsten Loth. Bons vols !

- a fanatic of Thorsten's airports , and CDG+MRS in first :hi2_s: