Where is the update??

honestjon

• 2 months later...

Hello. Where did you find it? I have not updated for a very long time - and just took a look on the updates/FAQ site for the latest full build.

3 options as before - there are UPD files available for download for 1.19 and 1.20 but no file download available for the full 1.7 build...

>>

New full build 1.17 (No file available here)

Update 1.17 to 1.19 (UPD file available)

Update 1.19 to 1.20 (UPD file available)

<<

If you go to your order update page you will see this:

1.jpg

First link is the 1.17 version, then below are the updates....

Hope this helps.

We are seeing the same thing Ole... There is no download link next to the row for 1.17, not on your screen shot, not on my order page either. The only two download links are for incremental updates.

Am I missing something here?

Thanks

Jim

1.17 is the full version, so use the download link above the updates (see attached). You have the links on the right for 1.17 - 1.19 and then 1.19 - 1.20

post-26298-0-66269600-1336489870_thumb.j

Thanks Matt and Ole... I found it. I was looking for it in the updates/FAQ section instead of the account history section. In the latter, only the upadates exist, not the full version, even though it is referenced.

Ole - apologies for the oversight when I saw your first post, I did not notice that the link was active in your image, unlike the update/FAQ forum where I was looking.

Will check both spots in the future. Thank-you both.

J

• 2 months later...

I had the same problem, but I did not buy Andras field from you. I added it in your support database and put in my registration code, and it accepted it, but I still have the same problem as above. There is no file to download. I cannot access it from my orders section since I did not order it from you. How do I download it? Thanks!

• Deputy Sheriffs

I had the same problem, but I did not buy Andras field from you. I added it in your support database and put in my registration code, and it accepted it, but I still have the same problem as above. There is no file to download. I cannot access it from my orders section since I did not order it from you. How do I download it? Thanks!

Don't understand your problem, as the update can be found in the support database:

If you need the full version ask the store where you bought it.