US Cities X - LA (topic closed, product released)

Sasa

You like helicopters? Oh boy are you going to like this project. Here is an image that shows only a part (!) of the heliports.

post-43-0-98595800-1347277363_thumb.jpg

:o I wish there was a 'drool' smiley, that plus Catalina Island might have just swung this one for me.....

• Deputy Sheriffs

Once the Van Nuys airport is done, this will be an exceptional desitnation. Anything and everything you could want in a small area. Oh sure, there'll be the calls for night lighting - again, from those that never start at the top of a topic - but the concept and execution will be a winner.

And Kyle, you're right about that drool smiley.

I really love this scenery. It seems to be so damn accurate. This and Van Nuys will be a perfect combination. Limesim should also consider designing US cities San Diego. It is also a beautiful location. The airport, the Navy docks, downtown San Diego. Perfect place for some vfr adventures on our sim.

wow, but what about our frame rates? single digits?

See here. The final version will come with a Scenery Density Tool that will allow you to replace minor 3D buildings by autogen objects giving you an even better performance on slower systems.

Bests,

Sascha

Never disapointing, are you!

Thanks. But please be advised that this won't come out before this time next year. You'll need some patience until you see new screens of San Diego.

Bests,

Sascha

Thanks. But please be advised that this won't come out before this time next year. You'll need some patience until you see new screens of San Diego.

Bests,

Sascha

No worries on my side of the fence.

I will gladly wait.