Cat X Update 1.10 no serial/Email received

Kastendrachen

Hello,

I just reinstalled the Catalina X and wanted to update it to v1.10 and then 1.11 and 1.20. I downloaded it from the site and previously gave my email/password and as soon as I wanted to install it asks after email and serial number. So I checked my Email account and...nothing. I bought this plane and have the box lying in front of me, how do I get to install this update?

Hello,

I just reinstalled the Catalina X and wanted to update it to v1.10 and then 1.11 and 1.20. I downloaded it from the site and previously gave my email/password and as soon as I wanted to install it asks after email and serial number. So I checked my Email account and...nothing. I bought this plane and have the box lying in front of me, how do I get to install this update?

Its very possible that you are trying to install updates that are not required as they are for the download version only.

Its very possible that you are trying to install updates that are not required as they are for the download version only.

I am so dumb -.-

Please excuse my dumbness dear sir, I will punish myself for this....it is actually fact that my CD version is already 1.10 but I did not check it first because I was convinced to have updated it earlier :-D

Well....shit happens, sorry I'll go dying a little :D

Edit: Oh and thank you very much for your fast reply, you guys do a great work and care about your community :)